Thank you to all of the sponsors, donors, golfers and volunteers who helped us raise nearly $30,000 at our 2018 golf outing to support District 54 students!
The golf outing is our largest fundraiser of the year in which all proceeds go to support District 54 breakfast programs, STEM after-school clubs, and grants for students from financially struggling households.
Save the date and join us at next year’s event on Monday, June 10, 2019 at the Schaumburg Golf Club, 401 N. Roselle Road.
Check out a video from this year’s outing!
Thank you to all of the generous sponsors of our 2018 outing.
- Platinum Sponsor – Nicholas & Associates, Inc.
- Bronze Sponsors – Franczek Radelet, Trane
- Beverage Cart Sponsors – STR Partners LLC, RSM US
- Putting Contest Sponsors – Siemens, BMO Harris Bank, Emerson & Elder P.C., Studio GC Inc.
- Driving Range Sponsor – Schaumburg Auto Body
- Hole-in-One Sponsor – Motor Werks
- Hole Sponsors
- Aires Consulting, a Division of Gallagher Bassett Services
- AssuredPartners Illinois
- AXA Advisors
- Bob and Rainy Kaplan
- Independent Financial Services
- Lowery McDonnell
- Massage Envy
- Northwest Orthopaedic Associates, Ltd.
- PMA Financial
- Redstone Wealth Advisors
- Schaumburg Bank and Trust
- Schaumburg Education Association/Schaumburg Educational Employees Association/Region 35
- STR Partners LLC
Thank you also to Divine Signs for sponsoring the signs for our event!