The golf outing is our largest fundraiser of the year in which all proceeds go to support District 54 breakfast programs, STEM programs and grants for students from financially struggling households.
This year’s event has been rescheduled for Monday, August 10, 2020 at the Schaumburg Golf Club, 401 N. Roselle Road. The cost of $150 per golfer (or $550 for a foursome) includes golf, a cart, lunch, dinner and various hole contests.
You can also mail our 2020 Golf Outing Registration Form with a check to the D54 Foundation, 524 E. Schaumburg Road, Schaumburg, 60194.
- 9 a.m. Registration & bag drop, putting contest qualification round
- 10:30 a.m. Golfers tee off/shotgun start
- 4 p.m. Appetizers & cash bar, putting qualification continues
- 4:30 p.m. $10,000 Putting Contest
- 5:30 p.m. Dinner & Awards
If you would like to show your support of the Foundation and gain exposure for your company, please consider our sponsorship opportunities.
- $10,000 Title Sponsor – Thank you to our 2020 Title Sponsor, Nicholas & Associates!
- $7,500 Gold Sponsor – Includes two foursomes, name/logo on beverage tickets and courtesy carts, plus all Silver Sponsor perks
- $5,000 Silver Sponsor – Includes one foursome, name/logo on the rule sheet in each cart, plus all Bronze Sponsor perks
- $2,500 Bronze Sponsor – Includes one foursome, name/logo on all signage at check-in, lunch and dinner
- $1,000 Putting Contest Sponsor ($1,450 with foursome) – Includes name/logo on all signage at putting green during qualification and final rounds of putting contest
- $750 Beverage Cart Sponsor ($1,200 with foursome) – Includes name/logo on signage on beverage carts on the course
- $650 Driving Range Sponsor ($1,150 with foursome) – Includes name/logo on signage at the driving range
- $475 Hole Sponsor ($975 with foursome) – Includes name/logo on signage at the tee box
All sponsors will be listed in the golf outing program and thanked on the Foundation’s website and on social media. Questions? Please email email@example.com or call (847) 357-5027.